Please take a moment to read through these guidelines so that we can meet in accordance with government regulations and keep our church as a safe place.
We are holding 2 services each Sunday, at 10.00am and 4.00pm with Sunday School and Creche provided at both services.
The following precautions are being applied in order to make our meetings as safe as possible:
- Anyone who has flu-like symptoms such as, fever or respiratory symptoms i.e. sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, joint or muscle pain must stay at home and not attend the services until they are well again.
- Anyone who is over 70 or has underlying medical issues should consider whether it is right for them to gather with a large crowd of people.
- Appropriate hygiene must be observed such as:
- hand sanitiser is provided for use on arrival at church and bathrooms are kept stocked with soap and paper towels.
- no handing out of bibles, notice sheets or handing around the collection plate
- The Lord’s Supper can be conducted with appropriate precautions such the bread and cups being handed out individually by the elders wearing gloves.
- Masks are not mandatory but you are encouraged to wear one if you have health concerns.